Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I should be on HGTV

So when I asked my Cowboy Contractor when he thought our reno would be done, he said maybe around Christmas. So... now that we are approaching January and my house hardly has electricity or water, I am crossing my fingers that he can get this done by the time Pam101 comes to visit for MLK weekend. Who knew 400 square feet and renovating a kitchen could take so bleepin' long?! Funny note: the Cowboy predicted I would have my baby within a week after the roof was torn out. He won himself a six pack. Here are some snaps:


The foundation took about 2 weeks!!!


Howdy, y'all!




The framing went up in about 3 days.








After all the electric, plumbing and HVAC work, the drywall goes up!


I am really excited about these custom cabinets!!!!


There's our cabinet dude, Bub. I love his name. Bub.