Friday, August 28, 2009

Fast Food Tour - who's with me?

Usually when Pam101 comes to her favorite city of Austin, we hit up our local favs, like Juan's, Chuy's, Kerbey, Magnolia. The last time she was here, I introduced her to Sonic (cue in Heavenly music), and she loved it, naturally. So the next time she comes, I decided to take her to all the fast food joints that they don't have on the East Coast - and I have an excuse to eat this much because of the little alien.

Here's the lineup so far for Fast Food Tour 09 (in no particular order):



You can't beat their half-off all apps from 4-7 EVERY day. This includes their famous seasoned curly fries (which are now waffle fries) with queso. Yummo!




Everyone should try a Sourdough Jack once in their life, and let's not forget 2 deep fried tacos for 99 cents.





Beyond having famous fried chicken, we may stop by Top Notch for the mere fact that one of Pam101's favorite actors was here once filming Dazed and Confused. Can you guess who???






Gravy and 24-hour goodness. Enough said.








So this last one might be purely selfish of me bc I love kolaches. But Pam101 has never had one, and seriously, who doesn't like a hot dog!?

The list can go on and on. If you're wondering why I didn't include Taco Cabana, it's because she actually has been there on one of her trips...

Send any suggestions!