Sunday, June 14, 2009

You're only in BA once...

That's what Dax told me when I wanted to make sure it was OK to spend some $$$ during my BA trip. And whatever anyone tells you, BA is not as inexpensive as it is made out to be.

But honestly, like Dax said, just have a good time and don't worry. While I DID worry, I still actually had a good time shopping at all the little boutique stores and artisan markets around town (multiple times). Shopping for myself, yes, but also shopping for all the ones that I love. I feel like Santa!

So, on my last night in Argentina, all my bags are packed, ready to go with one-of-a-kind gifts galore. And as many times as Pam rolled her eyes when I complained about money (just watch how far they roll back when she sees her bank account), I DO have to agree with Dax: your'e only in BA once.

That is, unless you've promised you'll be back. :)