Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mi hermano

My brother, who is six years older than me, is my new roommate - which is exciting. We didn't really grow up together closely because he and all my other siblings were so much older than me - I was virtually an only child. (muuuaaahahahhaah!)

I do remember one thing from our childhood - he used to HATE it when I would eat the things he ate... called me a copy-cat. I wonder if that explains our affinity for the same types of food, including Tombstone and Totino's pizza and Chicken pot pies (frozen). :) Delish! We just shared a pizza. Living with him is awesome because he cooks a lot and shares with us. I'm so used to eating on my own all the time, I normally just make little snacks for myself which is not very thoughtful!

What else, what else? If you haven't seen it, check out his blog - he's a talented photographer. I always knew he was artistic. In fact, I used to hang up artwork in my room that my two brothers did for middle and high school art class. What a dork am I???